DATE: July 13th-14th 2017
VENUE: HOTEL AFRICANA, Kampala, UGANDA
We write to inform and invite you to be part of this 2days (16hrs) robust training scheduled for 13th –14th July 2017 at Hotel Africana Kampala- Uganda. Your organisation and or you have been specifically identified because of the contribution and importance you have in Uganda. Please send a representative or come physically and use this merit consideration training.
Benefits of Attending this Training
Delivered by practitioners with vast and extensive participatory field experience. This is the leading M&E course for development professionals. Those responsible for project or programme-level M&E benefit from the latest M&E thinking and practice, including results approaches. This course will enable you to bring the learning into practice and to understand the difference between data, information and knowledge which is a key aspect to ensure strategic decision making.
Who Should Attend?
This program is suitable for Monitoring and Evaluation Officers, Directors, Managers, Project Managers, Finance Managers and Directors, Programme Managers, Strategic Planners, Project Accountants, Corporate Service Managers, Practitioners in non-governmental organizations and any other professionals who are involved in the monitoring and evaluation process whether in government or public sector.
What you will learn
Through a mix of practical activities, theory and examples of effective practice you will learn how to:
- Decide what and how to monitor with different stakeholders
- Plan a project using the logical framework
- Develop indicators and targets
- Participatory methods for data collection and analysis
- Design and manage evaluation
- Use your M&E findings to stimulate learning, improvement and stakeholder buy-in.
- Develop and work with a practical M&E system
Organised in partnership with,
Understanding Monitoring and Evaluation aspects
- Introduction to Monitoring, Evaluation concepts
- Mastering the roles of a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Skill of developing a logical a framework
- Skill of developing indicators for any project
- Planning and budgeting for an M&E exercise
Gathering Data/Information/Knowledge for MAEL purposes
- Developing a Monitoring and Evaluation system
- Monitoring and evaluation stakeholders analysis
- Designing effective tools for data collection
- Skills of managing FGDs, KIIs and individual interviews
- Write an effective Monitoring and Evaluation report.
DAY 3: Tour to the source of River Nile
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of course completion bearing the signatures from both the Course Director and the Course Organizer. This Certificate will testify your endeavor and serve towards your professional advancement.
NOTE: For any booking contact: BANGIZI ROBERT on, +256782552979 or JUSTINE NALUNKUUMA +256704279568 Email: email@example.com
|Payment can be made to Equity Bank
Account : 1004100424689
|Each Participant: USD$250|
- This fee includes transport for a one-day tour to the source of River Nile only
- The tour day is an additional third day on Saturday 15th July 2017