TRAINING IN DATA ANALYSIS USING STATA- Statistical Analysis Package
Data Capital International announces one week training in Data analysis with STATA statistical analysis package scheduled for August 2017. The timeline for day time, evening and weekend time training are scheduled below. The name Stata is a syllabic abbreviation of the words statistics and data. Stata is your choice if you want to do cutting edge research and is ideal for people who are developing or modifying statistical procedures. Stata’s capabilities include data management, statistical analysis, graphics, simulations, regression, and custom programming. Its much easier and better than SPSS for deeper analysis and presentation of results. Those involved or intending to do research should not miss attending this Stata training session. This training offers you an opportunity to master the skill of tools development, data collection, data analysis and reports writing.
- How to develop effective research tools
- Skills of managing FGDs, KIIs and individual interviews
- Skill of data editing, cleaning and coding questionnaires
- Skill of developing a data entry template/screens
- Mastering data entry in a given template and Merging datasets,
- Univeriate, Bivariate and Multivariate data analysis procedures
- Interpretation of analysis package outputs
- Fundamentals of writing research reports
Who should attend?
Students, those intending to do masters, data collectors, M&E officers, planners, statisticians, Bankers and those who have basic knowledge of analysis for example using SPSS. It is important to refresh and upgrade your status in data analysis and management.
|#||TIME OF THE DAY AND DURATION OF THE TRAINING||COST (UGX)|
|1||DAY time; Four (4) days : From 14th -17th , August 2017; 9:00 am-4:00pm||250,000/=|
|2||EVENING time; Five (5) days: From 14th -18th ,August 2017; 5:00-8:00pm||250,000/=|
|3||DAY time; Weekend (Saturday & Sunday); Two weekends making 4 days: from 12th &13th – 19th & 20th , August 2017; 9:00 am- 4:00pm||300,000/=|
- Training will take place at Makerere University Pharmacy Building;
- Registration can be done at Makerere University Pharmacy Building skills room 5; Deadline for registration is 11th August 2017
- The fee includes software installation, training materials and certificate
- Please come with your own laptop and an extension cable where possible;
- This training will offer you with hands-on skills and present you with an opportunity to interact with a range of participants for networking and leveraging Job opportunities;
- Call Robert: 0782 552979 or Justine: +256704279568 for guidance. Email: email@example.com.