Saturday 15th July 2017 from 8:30AM-5:00PM
Data Capital International announces one-day short course training that will take place at Makerere University Campus. Project management deals with planning, organizing, staffing, directing, controlling and securing to achieve the goals within an organization while taking into account three main pre-defined criteria: time, budget and scope. Training in project planning and management contributes to processes optimization and proper resources allocation. It combines the essential aspects of communication, risk management, finance, business administration and even design. This short course takes you through the cycle of a project, from early conception and defining the scope through to the evaluation and lesson learned. Throughout the short course you look at tools, techniques and standards developed by professional organizations.
Benefits of Attending this Training
This short course will help those new to project management to lead and/or contribute to projects more effectively. It’s a hands-on training program that will help any participant to design and implement any project while taking care of all the externalities and stakeholders’ interest including donors, beneficiaries and government among others. The participants shall be trained by project development practitioners familiar with project cycle dynamics. This training also exposes the participants to beneficial network opportunities for job opportunities and development. This project will provide basic practices of management of multiple projects.
Who Should Attend?
All Managers and Officers who Manage any Projects, including-Project Managers, Project Officers, Program Managers, Operations Managers, Line Managers, Monitoring & Evaluation staff. Any other professionals who are involved in the monitoring and evaluation of projects will benefit from this course.
What you will learn
- Understand project management and articulate the role of the project manager
- Understand the factors that contribute to a successful project outcome and why a project may fail
- Have an awareness of different project management techniques and how they may be useful (more appropriate?) to your projects
- Identify areas of further personal development to enhance your skills as a project manager.
- Understanding project concepts, attributes and cycle
- Developing a logical framework for implementing any project
- Fund raising, donor mapping and alliance Building
- Project monitoring and evaluation cycles
- Managing communication among project stakeholders
- Understanding basic human resource management skills
- Developing acceptable projects budgets
- Mastering the art and science of writing fundable project proposals
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of course completion. This Certificate will testify your endeavor and serve towards your professional advancement.
Each participant is expected to pay Ugshs.100, 000 to attend this training. This cost involves breakfast, Lunch & Certificate
NOTE: For any booking contact: ROBERT on, +256782552979 or JUSTINE +256704279568