Saturday 10th June 2017 from 8:30AM-5:00PM
Data Capital International announces one day training in Accounting for Non-Accountants. This course is designed for individuals without accounting background but who need to understand and appreciate how business transactions are recorded, summarized, and interpreted for commercial decision-making purposes. Through a series of exercises, participants get a hands-on experience on the practical application of theories and concepts in the “accounting cycle,” from event/transaction recognition to financial statement preparation, review, and appreciation.
Why Accounting for Non accountants
This Accounting for Non-Accountants training course is 1-day workshops that will aid non-accounting professionals learn the fundamentals and basics of accounting related topics, practices and terminologies. Participants will leave the course with the ability to be conversant with accounting terminologies, practices and reporting standards, including financial statements and reports.
Who should attend?
This Accounting for Non-Accountants training course is suitable for professionals with exposure to budgets and financial reports including entrepreneurs, administrators, and those considering jobs in accounting-related fields. This class is designed for non-accountants and aims to provide participants with the knowledge and terminology of accounting. Below are a few examples of professionals have taken this course: Accounting Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Advisor, Conversions and Special Projects, Economic and Competitive Analyst, Project managers
Participants of this training course will be provided with full course materials, Breakfast and lunch.
- The accounting profession, concepts and practices for different forms of businesses;
- The importance of ethics in accounting and social responsibility related to organizations;
- Financial planning and accountability Management;
- The finance function and sources/forms of financing for any organization;
- Analysis and interpretation of financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Flows, Statement of Owners’ Equity);
- Budget and working capital Management;
- Financial control approaches/models in any organization;
- Cash based transactions using the double entry method of accounting;
- Training will take place at Makerere University;
- This training will offer you with hands-on skills and present you with an opportunity to interact with a range of participants for networking and leveraging Job and other opportunities;
- Registration can be done at Makerere University Pharmacy Building skills room 5;
- Training costs only Ugshs 100,000/=for each participant. Please pick your receipt after paying;
- This money includes, breakfast and lunch;
- Training certificate shall be offered on the same day;
- Deadline for registration is 9thJune 2017 at 4:00pm;
Call Robert: 0782 552979 or Justine:+256704279568 for guidance/send mail to email@example.com or visit our website on www.datacapitalint.com